November 22, 2014
La • La • LOVES
- I have to start this list off by mentioning an AMAZING book I’m currently reading: The Law of Moses by Amy Harmon. I was beyond thrilled to receive an arc for this, and the book has not been letting me down! I’m currently halfway through, and taking my time to really savor the story. This has to be the most unique plot by this author yet, and I’m enjoying every bit of it!
(Click on cover to preorder your copy)
- I ordered a new facial cleanser yesterday and am looking forward to testing it out. I typically try to stick with all-natural products — ones containing no parabens and harsh chemicals. This one fits that description perfectly and was cheap to boot! It’s called Yes To Cucumbers Gentle Milk Cleanser and, from what I’ve researched, seems to have fantastic reviews. I have patches of rosacea and this is said to be gentle enough not to irritate the condition. It’s also said to smell lovely and moisturize well without leaving a greasy finish. I will test this baby out when it arrives and be back soon with results! 😉 If any of you have tried this product, I’d love to hear your thoughts!
- Another love of mine this week has been decorating for the holidays! My 4 year old daughter is looking forward to Thanksgiving/Christmas, and her excitement has really brought back the joy of the holidays that I seemed to have lost as I got older. Seeing her happy and enjoying life makes everything more worthwhile. ❤
- Speaking of the holidays, the Elf on the Shelf has returned, and my husband and I are having a blast setting up crazy scenarios for our little one to find “Chippy” in! You can google ideas — many of them are hilarious 🙂
- Sinus pressure! Killing me this fall, and also putting me in an annoying little fog.
- I hate that time moves too quickly, and the days do not seem to have enough hours. I also hate that there is nothing I can do to slow it down. (Lol)
- I can’t, for the life of me, make a good pasta sauce! I come from a long line of Italian women who have all mastered the Sunday Sauce, and this verges on disgraceful 😉 I’m thinking of doing the unthinkable and just buying some Ragu. (Which I LOVE O_O)
Thanks so much for reading, friends!