My Rating: 4.5 of 5 stars
A fun and sexy read with the perfect amount of depth and intensity!
Loved this! The heroine initially comes off self-centered and materialistic, but she evolves quickly and was actually quite likable. The hero, Rob, is sexy and emotionally off-limits—with a brooding, mysterious exterior that needs to be broken down … and who better to do so than the quirky and beautiful, freshly-dumped and new-in-town, Lindsey?
This book starts off a fun and sweet read but quickly becomes so much more. There’s fantastic character development and this is one of those stories that make you want to see your characters truly happy. There are a couple of twists and surprising turns, adding more depth and layers to the story. The journey to self-forgiveness, love, and happiness for both Rob and Lindsey was touching and heartwarming.
All-in-all, a great read complete with romance, small town togetherness, some edge-of-your-seat suspense, animal print fetishes, a tortured hero complimented by a sweet and understanding heroine; one psycho stalker; two buried secrets, and a plethora of steamy love scenes–if you’re into that sort of thing. Terrific read!
▪ Genre/Category: Contemporary Romance
▪ Steam Caliber: Extremely steamy
▪ Romance: Slow-building. Intense.
▪ Characters: Tortured and guarded hero. Broken but redeemable heroine.
▪ Plot: A fun and sexy love story with enough depth to keep the plot interesting.
▪ Writing: Fun and fluid.
▪ POV: 3rd Person Perspective
▪ Cliffhanger: None/Standalone